Simply the Best: Top 10 blog posts! (Q1 2016)
Dear fundraising friends, the first quarter is gone already. What a first 3 months it has been.
We started the year with the very sad news that Tony Elischer passed away. In this fast moving world we want to share our thoughts one more time: It takes a crowd of us to do what Tony Elischer did
Then in February there was a small celebration: 101 turned 5 years old!
And in between we had fantastic blog posts from the USA, UK and Canada. But this quarter the #1 post comes from The Netherlands!
Our advice: Read them all and please spread among your own fundraising friends.
(1) An example of greatness in donor appreciation and recognition – Reinier Spruit
(2) I spy 5 fundraising trends in 2016 – Tom Ahern
(3) When fundraising hurts: Vicarious Trauma, Burnout, and Compassion Fatigue – Rebecca Davies
(4) Choose relationship fundraising. Or not. – Adrian Sargeant
(5) The Joy of Giving – Giles Pegram
(6) Why Digital Skills are Important to Fundraisers – Paul C. Nazareth
(7) Exceeding Supporter Expectations with a WOW! – Matthew Sherrington
(8) The People who made relationship fundraising work – Derek Humpries
(9) I can’t get to (remuneration based on donor) satisfaction – Adrian Sargeant
(10) The data that re-defines ‘good’ fundraising – Charlie Hulme
You are more than welcome to re-publish these blog posts elsewhere. If you do, please add that it “has been published prior on 101fundraising – Crowdblog on Fundraising” with a link to our crowdblog. We’d appreciate it if you inform us. Thanks!
[Source: Google Analytics 1 January – 31 March 2016. Questions? E-mail us.]