Write for us
101fundraising is a crowdblog on fundraising. A free resource. A volunteer initiative. By fundraisers, for fundraisers. Want to blog once in a while? Join the crowd!
If you want to blog at 101fundraising please respect the rules below.
- You are blogging on fundraising and related topics for social impact organisations.
- Your blog has a minimum length of approximately 450 words.
- Your blog has not been published elsewhere already.
- This crowdblog is English only. We used to be bilingual, but not any more!
- Don’t worry, you can put your own name/link underneath your blog in your bloggers profile.
- Intellectual argument is fine, but nothing ad hominem.
- Nothing that would offend most reasonable people.
- No commercial messaging! Promotion of your product or service is not allowed! Writing a quality content blog post is the best promotion you can get.
- The 101fundraising team decides whether your blog gets published. When in doubt, check first, to avoid disappointment. We can’t guarantee your blog will be published!
- We can’t guarantee your blog will be published straight away. This has to do with other blogs being submitted first or with current affairs we need to prioritise.
- The opinions expressed here are those of the bloggers and do not necessarily reflect the positions of their employers or the 101fundraising team.
- Although the blog posts on 101fundraising are on a personal basis, you might want to inform your employer that you’re going to blog. We assume you have approval to share the information you’re blogging about.
If you can respect these rules, email us your first blog post right now!