Simply the Best: Top 10 blog posts! (Q3 2016)
And that was the third quarter already. You know what that means, right? The IFC is almost starting! Will we see you there?
Congrats to Charlie with the #1 position this quarter. But there are more beauties in this list. In fact, they are all awesome!
Read, like and share!
(1) What are the Two Most Dangerous Assumptions in Fundraising? – Charlie Hulme
(2) What is fundraising success? – Richard Turner
(3) How Far Do I Want To Go With You? – The Whiny Donor
(4) Why are we fundraising and how can we do it better? – Charlie Hulme
(5) Reset, revive, refresh – Breathing new life into F2F – David Cravinho
(6) “Because it works” is not a good enough answer. Here’s why. – Matthew Sherrington
(7) You sent me a mail pack. A mail pack… I never get those. – Rachel Beer
(8) Why tests do not work for email fundraising – Mandy Johnson
(9) Here be dragons – Richard Turner
(10) HELP NEEDED: Jailed in Dubai for Helping Children – Ken Burnett
You are more than welcome to re-publish these blog posts elsewhere. If you do, please add that it “has been published prior on 101fundraising – Crowdblog on Fundraising” with a link to our crowdblog. We’d appreciate it if you inform us. Thanks!
[Source: Google Analytics 15 June – 30 September 2016. Questions? E-mail us.]