Simply the Best: Top 10 blog posts! (Q3 2014)
On October 1, 2014 At 2:00 pm
Responses : 3 Comments
But the biggest congratulation of all goes to our very own Fundraiser Grrl Rory Green! With her thought provoking post about CFRE she smashed the 101 record for most comments. Please have a look and join the discussion!
As always, we recommend you read the entire Top 10. It will take you an hour max. But you will be up to date with the latest in fundraising worldwide… Read, like, share, tweet, post and learn!
(1) To CFRE or not to CFRE – that is the question – Rory Green
(2) How to Get Prospects to Call you Back – K. Michael Johnson
(3) Relationship Fundraising needs a brand re-fresh. How about Engagement Fundraising? – Matthew Sherrington
(4) Are you answering the right questions if you don’t want to bore people? – Matthew Sherrington
(5) “I am calling you, because …” 10 reasons to give your donor a call – Chantal Visser
(6) Wake up to the new rules of fundraising – Richard Turner
(7) Even for a charity there’s no such thing as a free lunch – Ken Burnett
(8) Retention Fundraising: adapt or die! – Reinier Spruit
(9) Who Would You Rather Ask for a Gift: a Woman or a Man? – Rory Green & Tom Ahern
(10) Treat donors like the superheroes they are – Laura Iancu
You are more than welcome to re-publish these blog posts elsewhere. If you do, please add that it “has been published prior on 101fundraising – Crowdblog on Fundraising” with a link to our crowdblog. We’d appreciate it if you inform us. Thanks!
[Source: Google Analytics 15 June – 30 September 2014. Questions? E-mail us.]