Simply the Best: Top 10 blog posts! (Q2 2016)
It’s half time. And I’m not talking about the European Football Championships. We’ve just concluded our second quarter.
Again we have 10 gems for you. And Q2 shows us how international our crowdblog is with posts from the USA, Norway, Australia (2x), Canada (2x), UK (3x) and The Netherlands. Congrats to Karen for the #1 spot!
Please read them and share this post in your social media.
(1) Three Powerful Major Gift Questions You Might Not Be Asking – Karen Osborne
(2) How to DIY a digital strategy that actually works – Beate Sørum
(3) Fundraising’s biggest smokescreen – Jonathon Grapsas
(4) Rebecca’s first 47 days – Rebecca Davies
(5) British Fundraising is in a Crisis – of Courage – Sean Triner
(6) The acceptable face of fundraising targets – Ken Burnett
(7) Don’t let 1,835 cats KILL Your Fundraising – Rory Green
(8) Thanking – my goodness it really works – Joe Sutton
(9) Invest. Experience. Loyalty. Retention. Income. Repeat. – Reinier Spruit
(10) A Brief History of Fundraising – Giles Pegram
You are more than welcome to re-publish these blog posts elsewhere. If you do, please add that it “has been published prior on 101fundraising – Crowdblog on Fundraising” with a link to our crowdblog. We’d appreciate it if you inform us. Thanks!
[Source: Google Analytics 15 March – 30 June 2016. Questions? E-mail us.]