Simply the Best: Top 10 blog posts! (Q2 2013)
The best blog posts of the 2nd quarter are awesome! We have everything in this Top 10: from digital to major gifts and from storytelling to an amazing TED Talk! I am sure you want to read all of them.
And this second quarter Dan is the man with the #1 position!
Please read, like, tweet and share!
(1) TED Talk: The way we think about charity is dead wrong – Dan Pallotta
(2) 20 symptoms of fundraising trouble – Reinier Spruit
(3) Don’t forget your pen: Do’s and don’ts of digital fundraising – Maia Kahlke-Mikkelsen
(4) Digital is the ‘New Normal’, so why is digital fundraising still so rub…. – Rachel Beer
(5) The power of video storytelling – Jonathon Grapsas
(6) How to make a graceful exit – Kimberley Mackenzie
(7) We are going down… we have no target! – Reinier Spruit
(8) A DIY workshop for lead conversion: Do try this at home! – Sarah Clifton
(9) Smiles Lead to More Major Gifts – Karen Osborne
(10) Return on fundraising talent – Vera Peerdeman
You are more than welcome to re-publish these blog posts elsewhere. If you do, please add that it “has been published prior on 101fundraising – Crowdblog on Fundraising” with a link to our crowdblog. We’d appreciate it if you inform us. Thanks!
[Source: Google Analytics 15 March 2013 – 30 June 2013. Questions? E-mail us. ]