Simply the best: Top 10 blog posts (Q3 2012)
Read them all! And share them with your fellow fundraisers!
Congratulations to Ken for the #1 position in Q3!
(1) Where are we going in 2012? A possible and promising new direction for fundraisers. – Ken Burnett
(2) 7 Ways to improve your foundation fundraising skills – Vera Peerdeman
(3) Connecting with your most senior and loyal donors – Kimberley Mackenzie
(4) Lack of trust: the key barrier to donating – Julie Verhaar
(5) It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark – Reinier Spruit
(6) Why Tell a ‘Story’ When You Can Tell The Truth? – Charlie Hulme
(7) Why I Love (And Feel Uncomfortable About Loving) Legacy Fundraising – Margaux Smith
(8) A perfect pitch? – Alison McCants
(9) What’s All This Noise About Not Giving “Thank You” Gifts – Mitch Hinz
(10) A checklist for your acquisition program – Sarah Clifton
You are more than welcome to re-publish these blog posts elsewhere. If you do, please add that it “has been published prior on 101fundraising – Crowdblog on Fundraising” with a link to our crowdblog. We’d appreciate it if you inform us. Thanks!
- Source: Google Analytics 15 June – 28 September 2012.
- The top 10 is based on pageviews.
- Questions? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org