Simply the best: Top 10 blog posts (Q2 2012)
If you don’t have time to read all the valuable information that we publish, at least read these 10…
Great to see that new crowdblogger Mike has made it into the Top 10 with his first blog post!
According to our readers these are the best blog posts of the second quarter of 2012:
(1) Social Network Fundraising: The Beginners Guide – Reinier Spruit
(2) The 7 Bad Habits of Insanely Productive People – Margaux Smith
(3) 6 Things you get with friendraising – Vera Peerdeman
(4) How do you keep good people at a nonprofit organization? – Mike Johnston
(5) Creative fundraising: lessons from the frontline – Derek Humphries
(6) 7 tips for welcoming new donors – Sarah Clifton
(7) Face: The Future – Jack Ryan
(8) Too busy to tweet? You’re a liar. – Brock Warner
(9) I Wish I’d Thought Of That – Alison McCants
(10) I wish I’d thought of that – Lucy Gower
Don’t forget to also check out the Top 10 of the first quarter of 2012!
You are more than welcome to re-publish these blog posts elsewhere. If you do, please add that it “has been published prior on 101fundraising – Crowdblog on Fundraising” with a link to our crowdblog. We’d appreciate it if you inform us. Thanks!
- Source: Google Analytics 15 March – 30 June 2012.
- The top 10 is based on pageviews from blog posts published in above mentioned period.
- Pageviews for blog posts published in both Dutch and English are combined.
- Questions? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org