By• January 24, 2011
101fundraising is a crowdblog on fundraising. A free resource. A volunteer initiative. By fundraisers, for fundraisers. Want to blog once in a while? Join the crowd!
If you want to blog at 101fundraising please respect underneath rules.
- You are blogging on fundraising for nonprofits.
- Your blog has a minimum length of approximately 450 words.
- Your blog has not been published elsewhere already.
- This crowdblog is English only. We used to be bilingual, but not any more!
- Don’t worry, you can put your own name/link underneath your blog in your bloggers profile.
- Intellectual argument is fine, but nothing ad hominem.
- Nothing that would offend most reasonable people.
- No commercial messaging! Promotion of your product or service is not allowed! Writing a quality content blog post is the best promotion you can get.
- The 101fundraising team decides whether your blog gets published. When in doubt, check first, to avoid disappointment. We can’t guarantee your blog to be published!
- We can’t guarantee your blog to be published straight away. This has to do with other blogs being submitted first or with current affairs we need to prioritize.
- The opinions expressed here are those of the bloggers and do not necessarily reflect the positions of their employers or the 101fundraising team.
- Although the blog posts on 101fundraising are on a personal basis, you might want to inform your employer that you’re going to blog. We assume you have approval to share the information you’re blogging about.
- We also recommend you browse through the FAQ.
- If you want you can also check the disclaimer for the usual small print.
If you can respect these rules, email us your first blog post right now!