Marjolein van de Paverd has learned all fundraising tips & tricks while working as a fundraiser for Greenpeace for more than 10 years. In 2011 she postgraduated on CRM and customer-oriented businesses. Marjolein currently works as Manager Fundraising at Stichting AAP, a primates and other exotic animals rescue centre in the Netherlands: www.aap.nl.
- The 4 best ways to find new prospects for your non-profit October 18, 2017
- Fundraisers: Stop being oil & water. Be gin & tonic instead October 16, 2017
- Are you ready for some Major Giving Bullsh*t Bingo? October 5, 2017
- The day Mr. Toilet changed my life October 2, 2017
- There is no ‘average conversion rate’ September 28, 2017