Marjolein van de Paverd has learned all fundraising tips & tricks while working as a fundraiser for Greenpeace for more than 10 years. In 2011 she postgraduated on CRM and customer-oriented businesses. Marjolein currently works as Manager Fundraising at Stichting AAP, a primates and other exotic animals rescue centre in the Netherlands: www.aap.nl.
- How can fundraising thrive in Brazil? July 12, 2018
- Why getting together is good for fundraising June 16, 2018
- A Privileged, Middle-Aged, White, Male Has Views on Diversity May 24, 2018
- 10 Key Characteristics of Top Performing Fundraising Directors May 16, 2018
- How’s your persecution complex? Mine’s doing fine, thanks. May 10, 2018