Sarah is a Dutch / American fundraiser who has worked for animal protection and human rights organizations for more than 15 years. Since 2015, she heads up the Fundraising department at Save the Children Netherlands. She also (tries to) write occasionally and connect with other fundraisers frequently (especially over a beer).
- The problem with money July 19, 2018
- How can fundraising thrive in Brazil? July 12, 2018
- Why getting together is good for fundraising June 16, 2018
- A Privileged, Middle-Aged, White, Male Has Views on Diversity May 24, 2018
- 10 Key Characteristics of Top Performing Fundraising Directors May 16, 2018