Marjolein van de Paverd has learned all fundraising tips & tricks while working as a fundraiser for Greenpeace for more than 10 years. In 2011 she postgraduated on CRM and customer-oriented businesses. Marjolein currently works as Manager Fundraising at Stichting AAP, a primates and other exotic animals rescue centre in the Netherlands: www.aap.nl.
- 10 Key Characteristics of Top Performing Fundraising Directors May 16, 2018
- How’s your persecution complex? Mine’s doing fine, thanks. May 10, 2018
- 12 qualities of great charity fundraising platforms December 11, 2017
- Thinking of investing in segmentation? Be careful of these common and costly mistakes November 13, 2017
- What dirty tricks lie in wait for your fundraising behind these doors? October 30, 2017