Simply the Best: Top 10 blog posts! (Q4 2015)
On December 21, 2015 At 2:00 pm
Responses : No Comments
Just before the holiday season starts we want to present you the best blog posts of the last quarter. And they are good.
Half of this Top 10 is in response to everything that is happening in the UK: lots of relationship fundraising. We’ve also added 3 new bloggers: welcome Jackie Fowler, Whiny Donor and Fundraising Yoda. The fundraising force awakens!
We were very happy to see that the #1 post is about Syrian refugees coming to Canada. A must read. Congrats Rebecca Davies!
We will be back early January 2016 with the best blog posts of the entire year.
Thank you for keep coming back. As always: please share our Top 10 with every fundraiser you know. They’ll be very grateful. And so will we. Thank you. Happy holidays and see you in 2016!
(1) How we Raised the $ to Sponsor a Large Refugee Family from Syria – Rebecca Davies
(2) Four Things from #IFC2015 That Will Help You be a Better Fundraiser – Rory Green
(3) Relationship Fundraising: It’s complicated – Rachel Beer
(4) Apples and Pears: The Curse of the ROI Fundraising Ratio – Matthew Sherrington
(5) Have we reached boiling point? – Why we need fundraising to change – Richard Turner
(6) Donor-centred fundraising – are you prepared to take a leap of faith? – Jackie Fowler
(7) You’re bound to blow it with a donor or two… – The Whiny Donor
(8) Where now for fundraising? – Ken Burnett
(9) Your Inner Fundraising Voice – Fundraising Yoda
(10) The price we pay for losing sight of the donor – Giles Pegram
You are more than welcome to re-publish these blog posts elsewhere. If you do, please add that it “has been published prior on 101fundraising – Crowdblog on Fundraising” with a link to our crowdblog. We’d appreciate it if you inform us. Thanks!
[Source: Google Analytics 15 September – 20 December 2015. Questions? E-mail us.]