Sarah is a Dutch / American fundraiser who has worked for animal protection and human rights organizations for more than 15 years. She currently works Save the Children as the Dutch Fundraising Director. In 2013 she contributed to the book "Donor Cultivation and the Donor Lifecycle Map: A New Framework for Fundraising" written by Deborah Kaplan Polivy and published by Wiley. Her professional is passion for motivating individuals to change the world.
- Thinking of investing in segmentation? Be careful of these common and costly mistakes November 13, 2017
- What dirty tricks lie in wait for your fundraising behind these doors? October 30, 2017
- The 4 best ways to find new prospects for your non-profit October 18, 2017
- Fundraisers: Stop being oil & water. Be gin & tonic instead October 16, 2017
- Are you ready for some Major Giving Bullsh*t Bingo? October 5, 2017