Marjolein van de Paverd has learned all fundraising tips & tricks while working as a fundraiser for Greenpeace for more than 10 years. In 2011 she postgraduated on CRM and customer-oriented businesses. Marjolein currently works as Manager Fundraising at Stichting AAP, a primates and other exotic animals rescue centre in the Netherlands: www.aap.nl.
- Technology is changing how people give after a disaster September 25, 2017
- Blue Ocean Strategy: Identifying your 3 tiers of non-supporters September 21, 2017
- Why it’s almost impossible to fix your stubborn fundraising problems September 14, 2017
- 4 signs you are a burned-out nonprofit fundraiser – and what to do about it August 22, 2017
- What are the challenges of innovating in the non-profit sector? August 21, 2017