Marjolein van de Paverd has learned all fundraising tips & tricks while working as a fundraiser for Greenpeace for more than 10 years. In 2011 she postgraduated on CRM and customer-oriented businesses. Marjolein currently works as Manager Fundraising at Stichting AAP, a primates and other exotic animals rescue centre in the Netherlands: www.aap.nl.
- Thinking of investing in segmentation? Be careful of these common and costly mistakes November 13, 2017
- What dirty tricks lie in wait for your fundraising behind these doors? October 30, 2017
- The 4 best ways to find new prospects for your non-profit October 18, 2017
- Fundraisers: Stop being oil & water. Be gin & tonic instead October 16, 2017
- Are you ready for some Major Giving Bullsh*t Bingo? October 5, 2017