Simply the Best: Top 10 blog posts! (Q2 2015)
On July 12, 2015 At 10:35 am
Responses : One Comment
The 2nd quarter has brought us something unique. This quarter we had 3 spectacular blog posts from the one and only Giles Pegram. And it’s no surprise to those who have read them already: they are #1, #2 and #3 in our Top 10! Congratulations Giles!
We would like to ask you if you can share the entire Top 10 with your fundraising colleagues, your Management Team and your Board Members. We think everybody should read these 10. Thank you. And enjoy.
(1) If you want more money, stop asking for it! – Giles Pegram
(2) The State of Relationship Fundraising – A Conversation – Giles Pegram
(3) The State of Relationship Fundraising – A Conversation, Part II – Giles Pegram
(4) How to be relevant to your donors – Charlie Hulme
(5) Fundraisers: you need to be one to hire one – Reinier Spruit
(6) Mid-level donors and the element of surprise – Maeve Strathy
(7) How to nurture happy fundraisers – Sarah Clifton
(8) Five big reasons your fundraising results could be better – Rachel Beer
(9) Silver Bullets and Cross Stitch – Lucy Gower
(10) Think, Feel, Do Major Gift Magic – Karen Osborne
You are more than welcome to re-publish these blog posts elsewhere. If you do, please add that it “has been published prior on 101fundraising – Crowdblog on Fundraising” with a link to our crowdblog. We’d appreciate it if you inform us. Thanks!
[Source: Google Analytics 15 March – 30 June 2015. Questions? E-mail us.]