Sarah is a Dutch / American fundraiser who has worked for animal protection and human rights organizations for more than 15 years. Since 2015, she heads up the Fundraising department at Save the Children Netherlands. She also (tries to) write occasionally and connect with other fundraisers frequently (especially over a beer).
- A Privileged, Middle-Aged, White, Male Has Views on Diversity May 24, 2018
- 10 Key Characteristics of Top Performing Fundraising Directors May 16, 2018
- How’s your persecution complex? Mine’s doing fine, thanks. May 10, 2018
- 12 qualities of great charity fundraising platforms December 11, 2017
- Thinking of investing in segmentation? Be careful of these common and costly mistakes November 13, 2017