Sarah is a Dutch / American fundraiser who has worked for animal protection and human rights organizations for more than 15 years. She currently works Save the Children as the Dutch Fundraising Director. In 2013 she contributed to the book "Donor Cultivation and the Donor Lifecycle Map: A New Framework for Fundraising" written by Deborah Kaplan Polivy and published by Wiley. Her professional is passion for motivating individuals to change the world.
- Technology is changing how people give after a disaster September 25, 2017
- Blue Ocean Strategy: Identifying your 3 tiers of non-supporters September 21, 2017
- Why it’s almost impossible to fix your stubborn fundraising problems September 14, 2017
- 4 signs you are a burned-out nonprofit fundraiser – and what to do about it August 22, 2017
- What are the challenges of innovating in the non-profit sector? August 21, 2017