Simply the Best: Top 10 blog posts! (Q2 2014)
On July 2, 2014 At 2:00 pm
Responses : No Comments
Congrats to Reinier for the #1 spot this quarter. A must read!
Read, share, like, tweet, post, but most of all… learn. Enjoy!
(1) The big 5 in fundraising performance metrics – Reinier Spruit
(2) Not relationships VS results – relationships FOR results – Rory Green
(3) ASKphobia – How to overcome Ask Aversion – Rory Green
(4) Relationships vs. Results – Margaux Smith
(5) You just gotta love older people – Sean Triner
(6) Fire your donors – Josh Bowman
(7) If It Were Easy To Do, We Wouldn’t Need You – Karen Osborne
(8) How effective is your welcome program – Erik van Dorp
(9) The donor pyramid is no panacea – Ken Burnett
(10) Interviewing for a job? Here are the top 5 questions you should be asking – Joe Matassino
You are more than welcome to re-publish these blog posts elsewhere. If you do, please add that it “has been published prior on 101fundraising – Crowdblog on Fundraising” with a link to our crowdblog. We’d appreciate it if you inform us. Thanks!
[Source: Google Analytics 15 March 2014 – 30 June 2014. Questions? E-mail us.]