Wow, what an amazing content have we seen coming by in the first quarter! That was very clear when we opened Google Analytics: the best 3 months ever in the history of 101fundraising!
Meanwhile, the 101 team has expanded with Elsbeth and Rebecca, and we are committed, more than ever before, to serve you the best fundraising insights.
A big chunk of our visitors came for our #1 in this quarter’s Top 10, first-time blogger, Simon Scriver! His post kicked off a really big discussion and lots of social media sharing… If you haven’t read Simon’s post yet, do it right now. But actually that goes for all Top 10 posts.
Please forward this great list to your colleagues, they will appreciate it, we are 101% certain. Enjoy!
(1) Why I Don’t Donate To Charity: Water – Simon Scriver
(2) 25 awesome fundraising quotes – Reinier Spruit
(3) Are communications departments the enemies of fundraisers? – Richard Radcliffe
(4) Double your digital fundraising – by fixing donation forms – Beate Sørum
(5) What Crowd-funding can teach Fundraisers about Winning – Matthew Sherrington
(6) What you must know (and a few things you probably don’t) as an international fundraiser – Sarah Clifton
(7) How Much Money Will You Waste This Year? – Charlie Hulme
(8) Are you in danger of becoming a robot fundraiser? – Rachel Beer
(9) Good donors, bad donors – Francesco Ambrogetti
(10) Olympic Edition: fundraise like a bobsledder – Rebecca Davies
You are more than welcome to re-publish these blog posts elsewhere. If you do, please add that it “has been published prior on 101fundraising – Crowdblog on Fundraising” with a link to our crowdblog. We’d appreciate it if you inform us. Thanks!
[Source: Google Analytics 1 January 2014 – 31 March 2014. Questions? E-mail us.]