Vera wants to bridge the gap between those who give and those who receive. When speaking with donors, she notices a gap between their perceptions and expectations and those of the organizations they support. She wants to bring donors and organizations together to realize their ideals. That’s why she wrote Handbook Friendraising (Dutch). Vera is proud that people see her as a specialist in major donor fundraising. When she speaks at (inter)national seminars and congresses, she gets inspired by interacting with the fundraisers in the audience. Please feel free to call her if you’d like to talk about whether she could make a valuable contribution to your project or conference.
- Thinking of investing in segmentation? Be careful of these common and costly mistakes November 13, 2017
- What dirty tricks lie in wait for your fundraising behind these doors? October 30, 2017
- The 4 best ways to find new prospects for your non-profit October 18, 2017
- Fundraisers: Stop being oil & water. Be gin & tonic instead October 16, 2017
- Are you ready for some Major Giving Bullsh*t Bingo? October 5, 2017