Vera wants to bridge the gap between those who give and those who receive. When speaking with donors, she notices a gap between their perceptions and expectations and those of the organizations they support. She wants to bring donors and organizations together to realize their ideals. That’s why she wrote Handbook Friendraising (Dutch). Vera is proud that people see her as a specialist in major donor fundraising. When she speaks at (inter)national seminars and congresses, she gets inspired by interacting with the fundraisers in the audience. Please feel free to call her if you’d like to talk about whether she could make a valuable contribution to your project or conference.
- Technology is changing how people give after a disaster September 25, 2017
- Blue Ocean Strategy: Identifying your 3 tiers of non-supporters September 21, 2017
- Why it’s almost impossible to fix your stubborn fundraising problems September 14, 2017
- 4 signs you are a burned-out nonprofit fundraiser – and what to do about it August 22, 2017
- What are the challenges of innovating in the non-profit sector? August 21, 2017