Jack Ryan grew up in a little village in Ireland and cut his fundraising teeth at the age of 10 raising money for a new roof for the community centre. Now he lives in Stockholm and is the Head of Fundraising for Greenpeace in Sweden. Lots happened in between.
- Thinking of investing in segmentation? Be careful of these common and costly mistakes November 13, 2017
- What dirty tricks lie in wait for your fundraising behind these doors? October 30, 2017
- The 4 best ways to find new prospects for your non-profit October 18, 2017
- Fundraisers: Stop being oil & water. Be gin & tonic instead October 16, 2017
- Are you ready for some Major Giving Bullsh*t Bingo? October 5, 2017