Screen Shot 2013-05-28 at 19.07.19
Rachel Beer has worked as a direct marketer and fundraiser since 1995. She created NFPtweetup - a regular series of events to promote effective use of technology in the charity sector, which is now in its 8th year - and is well known as a fundraising expert, digital specialist and strategist for the third sector. She writes and speaks regularly on these subjects and is Head of Fundraising at an international development charity.
- 12 qualities of great charity fundraising platforms December 11, 2017
- Thinking of investing in segmentation? Be careful of these common and costly mistakes November 13, 2017
- What dirty tricks lie in wait for your fundraising behind these doors? October 30, 2017
- The 4 best ways to find new prospects for your non-profit October 18, 2017
- Fundraisers: Stop being oil & water. Be gin & tonic instead October 16, 2017