Rachel Beer has worked as a direct marketer and fundraiser since 1995. She created NFPtweetup - a regular series of events to promote effective use of technology in the charity sector, which is now in its 8th year - and is well known as a fundraising expert, digital specialist and strategist for the third sector. She writes and speaks regularly on these subjects and is Head of Fundraising at an international development charity.
- The problem with money July 19, 2018
- How can fundraising thrive in Brazil? July 12, 2018
- Why getting together is good for fundraising June 16, 2018
- A Privileged, Middle-Aged, White, Male Has Views on Diversity May 24, 2018
- 10 Key Characteristics of Top Performing Fundraising Directors May 16, 2018