Elsbeth works as senior fundraiser at VUmc Cancer Center Amsterdam. She has previously worked for Medecins Sans Frontieres, Plan Nederland and the University of Amsterdam. She is specialized in major gifts and legacies and is passionate about building strong and long lasting relationships between NGO's and donors.
- How can fundraising thrive in Brazil? July 12, 2018
- Why getting together is good for fundraising June 16, 2018
- A Privileged, Middle-Aged, White, Male Has Views on Diversity May 24, 2018
- 10 Key Characteristics of Top Performing Fundraising Directors May 16, 2018
- How’s your persecution complex? Mine’s doing fine, thanks. May 10, 2018